CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tokyo, Japan!

Salut my sailboat loving friends!

Je m'appelle Maria Waters. Today in the Amazing race, we went to...Toyko, Japan! It was amazing and we got a few clues before we actually did the Amazing race. The first thing we did was to book a flight from where we were before in the Amazing race which was Oslo, Norway to Toyko, Japan. There was a Detour that we had to do and it was hard! It was a game that you had to not hit the wall 10 times and your opponet has to hit the wall 10 times to win. I did it twice and I did not do well. We also learned about Sumo wrestling. I learned how to tell who the best sumo wrestlers are.They have a large rope tied to their waist. In the Amazing race, Rachel et moi had to sing!  We sang YMCA! We had to do a Detour which was to find the name of a poisonous fish that they eat in Japan which was a Fugu which is a pufferfish! We had to do that because the second option was not available, I don't know why but the first option was to eat sushi! Since I lived on the water for I while, I love fish! I really wanted to eat the sushi! The pitstop in the Amazing race this week was the Peninsula hotel. Overall, we were the last team to finish, but luckily, there was a team that had a really, REALLY bad flight. They arrived 17 hours later! It was Team NBA that was eliminated this week. Oh, I did some research on Japan and its known as "The Land of Rising sun." Its because the name Japan means "the Sun's origin" and so its sometimes known as the "Land of Rising sun." We placed 3rd in the Amazing race so it wasn't bad that we finished last. Guess what! After the Amazing race, I went sailboating at the Okhotsk sea and I met a Sumo wrestler after my sailboat tipped! He helped me, I'm a little clumsy on water! Thats all I have to say for now!

Au revoir mon amie!
Maria Waters

0 comments: