CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vancouver, British Columbia!!

Bonjour my sailing friends!

This time in the Amazing race, we went to Vancouver, British Columbia! It was our very first day of the Amazing race this year but it was only a practice race. Anyways, we had to first do a Canadian Immigration test. We had to get 70% on the test or we will have to do it again. We got it on our second try! After that, we had to find the name of the famous park in Vancouver which was the Stanley Park. In the Amazing race, we had to play a game and it was the hardest game I have ever done! Rachel and I had to swat mosquitoes and get 6000 points! I'm not used to swatting mosquitoes. Since I spend a lot of my time on the water, I rarely see mosquitoes. It took us so long! We finally did it though!   There was another thing in the Amazing race where we had to catch a certain type of fish. We had to catch a Halibut and I caught it on the first try! After that, we had to play hockey and get a goal but it was really hard! Rachel and I took so many shots but they wouldn't go in! Finally, Rachel Dubois shot the puck and it went in! We quickly went to the Fairont Chateau Whistler which is a resort. That was our pitstop in the Amazing race. We finished 8th though. Good thing it was a practice race!
Thats all I have to say! I will keep you posted!

Au revoir!
Maria Waters

0 comments: